BUY T-SHIRT OF KURT COBAIN IN VIDEOCLIP OF SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT

Siempre me ha gustado la camiseta que llevaba Kurt Cobain en el vídeoclip de Smells like teen spirit de Nirvana pero me resultaba imposible conseguirla así que el otro día pensé: ¿Y por qué no la rediseño yo para mi tienda de Society6Y aquí está: 

I always liked wearing the shirt Kurt Cobain in the video for Smells like teen spirit of Nirvana but I found it impossible to get so the other day I thought: Why not I redesign for my Society6 store? And here it is: 

Camiseta de Kurt Cobain T-shirt: http://buff.ly/1WhOTlu


Kurt Cobain Smells like teen spirit T-shirt

Además el diseño se puede adaptar a otros soportes como fundas de almohadones, leggings, bolsas, tazas, mantas, fundas de edredones, etc. en los que queda muy bien.

In addition, the design can be adapted to other media such as throw pillows, leggings, bags, mugs, blankets, duvet covers, etc. where is very good.